In MTORRES DISEÑOS INDUSTRIALES S.A.U., hereinafter “MTorres”, we ensure that the processing of your personal data is confidential and duly protected, in accordance with applicable legislation.
2. Who is the controller?
MTORRES DISEÑOS INDUSTRIALES S.A.U.
Registered at office: Ctra. Pamplona-Huesca, km 9, 31007, Torres de Elorz, (Navarra).
Data Protection Officer:
3. What do we use your personal data for?
- Management and resolution of requests for information, suggestions and customer complaints.
- Management of the subscription to our magazine.
- Surveys to improve our services.
- Management of the external and/or internal training sessions.
- Candidate management.
- Manage navigation on the web users.
- Commercial prospecting, in order to offer you our products that may be of interest to you. Consequently, keep you informed, about our products, by email, if you give us your prior consent.
- Compliance with the obligations established by current legislation.
- Management of the tax and accounting obligations.
- Human resources management.
- Medical service management.
- Management of the customers
- Management of the suppliers.
- Security of the facilities and people.
- Management of the internal complaint system in accordance with the provisions of article 24 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
4. Lawfulness of the processing
Processing is based, at least, in one of the following applies:
- Performance of a contract.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interest of the data subject, controller and/or third party.
- Given consent of the data subject. In this case, data subject will be properly informed about the personal data processing, in accordance with de aplicable legislation.
5. Personal data tranfers
Personal data may be transferred to other companies of the MTorres Group for the purposes indicated.
We do not communicate your personal data to third parties outside the MTorres Group, unless it is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual obligation, for the fulfillment of legal obligations, or that, previously, after properly informing you, you give us your express consent.
In general, international transfers of the personal data provided will not be made, except as provided in the preceding paragraph.
In any case, your personal data will not be transferred to third parties that do not offer minimum security guarantees.
6. Period of storage
We keep your personal data for the period necessary for the fullfillment of the purposes described above, or untill you do not exercise the rights of access, rectification, restriction, object or erasure of your personal data, as well as your right to data portability. In any case, we will storage the personal data for the time required by the legislation for compliance with legal obligations
If were appropiatte, we will keep the information blocked, without giving it any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise of claims, or to guarantee compliance with legal obligations.
7. Personal data Rights
You have the control over your personal data that we processed. Consequently, you can exercise the following rights:
- Access and request information about how we procces your personal data, and, where appropriate, request a copy of them
- Request the rectification of personal data that is incorrect or inaccurate.
- Request the erasure of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the initial purpose for which they were collected.
- Request the right to restriction the processing of your personal data, asking us to keep it.
- Object the processing of your data in certain circumstances. In this case, we will stop processing your data unless we have a legitimate interest or for compliance with applicable legal obligations.
- Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of your personal data.
- If applicable, you can exercise the right of portability. In this case, you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us, in a structured format, for common use and for mechanical reading, and transmit them to another person in charge of the processing.
At any time, you can exercise your rights, free of charge, through the following ways indicated below:
- By sending a letter adressed to the attention to the Data Protection Officer, to the following address; MTORRES DISEÑOS INDUSTRIALES S.A.U., Ctra. Pamplona-Huesca, km 9, 31007, Torres de Elorz, (Navarra). You must attach a copy of the data subject´s ID.
- By sending your request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must attach a copy of the data subject´s ID.
Likewise, we inform you that, if you consider that there has been any type of violation in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can file a formal complaint to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. For more details you can consult the website: www. agpd.es.
8. Minors personal data protection
The website www.mtorres.es is not aimed to minors.
Consequently, we do not collect any personal data from minors. If you are a minor, please do not try to register as a user of our applications. If we discover that by mistake we have obtained personal data from a minor, we will remove such information as soon as possible.
9. Security measures
In MTorres we have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the processing of your personal data, thus, guaranteeing personal data confidentiality and privacy.
We protect your personal data through security measures, which include physical, personal, and computer security controls, restricting the way your personal data is processed. We also ensure that our employees are properly trained to process personal data. All our employees have signed a confidentiality agreement, committing to keep in strict confidentiality all the personal data that they can process in MTorres.
10. Data Protection Officer
If you need know more information about how MTorres processes your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.